01 Jan 26/206 Victoria Road Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
FOR RENT — **APPLICATION APPROVED – HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED**
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Parking Spaces: 1
LARGE APARTMENT WITH EXPANSIVE VIEWS ACROSS THE CITY AND BEACHES
With captivating views of the city skyline, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House as well as Bondi Beach, this elevated 3 bedroom penthouse apartment sits perfectly adjacent to Cooper Park, Bellevue Hill shops, convenient to world famous Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction shopping and express links to the CBD.
Sharing only one common wall, Elevated on level 6, the light-filled interiors include an open living and dining area, spacious bedroom with built-ins and neat bathroom.
– Pet friendly building (subject to prior approval)
– Well positioned apartment with prized northerly aspect
– Easy lift access, security intercom
– Air conditioning
– Sunlit living area with flowing to balcony with expansive views
– Ocean views from bedrooms and lounge room
– Bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Additional bathroom with toilet and shower
– Undercover parking and secure storage room
– Well presented kitchen with dishwasher, induction stove top, internal laundry connection
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don’t attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you do not book an inspection until you are well or have been tested. We reserve the right to refuse access to a property if people show signs of being unwell. Only the tenants applying for the property are to attend the inspection, do not bring extra people or friends. Please sanitise before and after your inspection. Please do not touch anything in the property. We will greet you with a smile but no handshakes at this time.
To stay updated please download the COVID-19 app on your smart phone, as advised by the Government.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased.
Inspection Times & Contact