01 Jan 4/19 Diamond Bay Road Vaucluse NSW 2030
FOR RENT — **APPLICATION APPROVED – DEPOSIT RECEIVED**
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking Spaces: 1
SUN SOAKED NORTH-FACING APARTMENT
This north-facing apartment in a boutique block of only 6 apartments, it has no common walls, windows on 3 sides, an abundance of natural light and lovely coastal and district views.
An ideal combination of seclusion and convenience, transport is metres away, both Rose Bay North and Vaucluse village shops and cafes just around the corner and the coastal walk at the end of the street. Set within a recently upgraded security building.
*Airconditioned modern 2 bedroom Apartment
* Balconies off the lounge and both bedrooms
* A large lock-up garage with its own driveway
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Renovated Internal laundry
* Boutique security complex of six apartments
* Close to coastal walks, schools, shops and parklands
* *Contact Jeff Freund 0414 400 262
Would you like to attend our inspection?
Firstly we need you to qualify that you comply with our COVID-19 Inspection Notice see below. If you comply please proceed to Point 1.
COVID-19 Inspection Notice:
If you are unwell, have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please don’t attend an inspection and we would be more than happy to accommodate you by arranging an inspection with you at a later stage. If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you do not book an inspection until you are well or have been tested. We reserve the right to refuse access to a property if people show signs of being unwell. Only the tenants applying for the property are to attend the inspection, do not bring extra people or friends. Please sanitise before and after your inspection. Please do not touch anything in the property. We will greet you with a smile but no handshakes at this time.
To stay updated please download the COVID-19 app on your smart phone, as advised by the Government.
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through rwbb.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property
Inspection Times & Contact