31 Aug 4/49-51 Coogee Bay Road Randwick NSW 2031
SOLD — *** SOLD *** Sun-Bathed Haven With Balcony And Views, Minutes from Coogee Beach
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Parking Spaces: 1
Bright and beautiful, this radiant N-facing apartment is a near-beach gem, complete with sun-washed balcony and the convenience of undercover parking. With broad district views and set in the chic “Pasadena” building, it stands as a perfect coastal apartment, bathed in sun and offering a generous floorplan perfect for relaxed living.
The living room is a lovely space opening directly to the balcony, ideal for al fresco dining with day-long sun and ocean views, whilst a sweet dining area is a sun-blessed zone. The kitchen is large and modern while the 2 bedrooms are serene and private, the master with extensive b/in robes. With large contemporary bathroom, featuring internal laundry, plus undercover parking and storeroom, this apartment ticks every box for a convenient beach lifestyle.
A short walk to the community hub of “The Spot” and just up the road from Coogee Beach, this is a terrific apartment. An excellent haven for owner/occupiers or savvy investors looking for an Eastern Suburbs property with strong rental demand, it is ready and waiting for its next chapter.
– Sweet N-facing 2-bed apartment w balcony, district views
– Elevated N-facing living/dining areas, full of sun, private
– Large main bed w b/ins, serene and quiet 2nd bedroom
– Generous kitchen, contemporary bathroom, int. laundry
– Set in the chic, stylish & superb security “Pasadena” building
– Undercover parking & large storeroom
– Light-filled ambience, nice ocean views, few common walls
– Stroll to “The Spot”, Ritz cinema, village shops, buses, cafes
– Mins to Coogee/Clovelly Beaches, UNSW, Randwick Junction
– Great investment opportunity or great for owner-occupiers
Inspect by appointment – Jeff Freund 0414 400 262
Following the Gov instructions, we are only permitted to undertaking 1 on 1 private inspections. Please contact the relevant agent to schedule your inspection & be provided with our conditions of entry. Failure to comply with any of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and we reserve the right to ask an attendee leave an inspection if we believe there is a risk posed to others.
Inspection Times & Contact