07 Nov 6/45-49 Holt Street Surry Hills NSW 2010
SOLD — Stylish urban village living
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Parking Spaces: 0
In the heart of the inner city’s creative hub, this modern Habitat apartment is perfect for the urbanite with the pulse of downtown Sydney at the doorstep. A dynamic urban village setting a few blocks to Central Station and Oxford Street is a creative hotbed with a thriving arts, design and entertainment scene just 2km to the CBD. Clean lines, quality finishes and a clever layout designed for flexibility of space make this one-bedroom apartment a fantastic inner city pad or prime investment opportunity.
* Secure foyer, video intercom and level lift access
* Entry hall, streamlined interiors, shadowline ceilings
* Double bed with built-ins and sliding partition walls
* Open plan living flanked by a sleek Blanco gas kitchen
* Balcony, fresh modern bathroom, internal laundry
* A foodie haven full of cafés, eateries and pocket bars
* Walk to Broadway, University of Sydney and UTS
Water: $185.00pq approx.
Council: $200.00pq approx.
Strata: $733.50pq approx.
Contact: Danny Taylor 0417 400 553
Inspection Times & Contact
0417 400 553